Speaking of sleighs...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of sleighs...
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:19:58 -0400
It seems incomprehensible (after a month's flurry of messages, hard work and
dedication) that Chris could leave his Tiger (in pieces) in Hawaii and go
tootling around underwater without it.  Somehow I envision this little 15
ft. barge being towed around the Pacific by a cable that vanishes into the
depths, just waiting for Chris to get off watch.  (All I want for Christmas
is no more 30 ft. swells!)

                                                 CPH