Re: New web site.

To: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Re: New web site.
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:49:06 -0500
Paul, what a nice job you have done with your restoration.  I got to
page 5 on your web site, and could not go further.  Is it the web site
or me?

It also looks like you opened up and put a tube in the crossmember where
the exhaust goes through.  I did the same on the tech tip from Dale A.

I can really appreciate your work, as I am doing the same thing with my
car, except I had a body man do that portion of the work.  What you did
was more extensive, you must have purchased an NE car that saw a lot of
salt in the winter.

I am very impressed with the work you did, and can empathize with what
it takes.

Larry