Re: New web site.

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: New web site.
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:06:56 -0500
Paul, with the help of friends, both local and on the internet, we are
able to do these restorations.  With out their help, it is sometimes
doubtful that the resto would get done, or at least with the
improvements that are added to the restored car.

You are to be complimented on your work.

If you post more photos on your web site, I for one will look with great
interest at the results.

BTW, I did get to page 6 after several tries later in the day.

What size exhaust pipes are you using.  I am going to use 2.25" SS
custom installed, with a H pipe, from the headers back, using Rick's
headers, which I had coated at HPC.  The opened up cross member area,
should allow a 2.25" pipe through with little or no reduction in the
full diameter.

It looks like you are using the original style LAT headers, with the
blocked off ends, and side collectors to the regular exhaust.

I had a NOS set from 1972, still in the box, that I traded for a newer
set, as the NOS were very thin stock, and Ricks were substantially
thicker, as well as having the collectors going to the exhaust.  I will
not be running open headers, so this was more of what I wanted.

Look forward to future posting.

Larry