Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger
From: RLingo40@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:39:42 EST
My name is Ron and I live in California.  I have owned 3 tigers in my life.
Two 66's and one 67.  I have always wanted to own one again.  I came close to
buying my fourth (and I regret I didn't) about 4 yrs ago.  I am again in the
market for a Sunbeam Tiger. I just joined the mailing list about 15 min ago.
I was one of the first members of CAT in the Late 60's. We use to meet at
Galpin Ford in the San Fernando Valley once a month. I wonder how many CAT
members were in that first group. So,     I'll be talking to everyone in the
near future.