A Sunbeam New Year

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: A Sunbeam New Year
From: FRITZWICH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:01:55 EST
With only a few hours left in 1999 I'd like to take this opportunity to wish
all Sunbeam owners on our small planet a Happy and Healthy Y2K.  Thanks to
all of you for a great year of information and support that's helped me keep
my Alpines running well and on the road.  It would be impossible to enjoy
these great LBCs without your participation on the "List" and your dedication
to the marque.  Thank you...
Before I sign off for the last time in this millennium, I would like offer
one special wish and a quite prayer for my very best friend and Sunbeam
"hero", Fred Baum.  I wish you God's speed in acquiring an OEM heart and a
rapid return from the transplant shop to life as we once knew it.  There are
still a lot of Sunbeam road trips yet to be made and I'm counting on you to
make them with me.  Please get well soon so we can get back on the road.
...Richard Fritz
  Nazareth, PA