soft top

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: soft top
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:06:26 -1000
i have been trying to install my softop on my tiger the last few hours. it
is going slow. i installed the hinges and put on the frame, but the frame
does not reach the windshield. the windshield is lined up to the front
window just fine. the weather stripping channel on the frame is 2 inches
from the door window. does the hinge bolt to the fwd or aft of the frame
post? i think i may have mine swapped around or something. if any one knows
the answer or has a digital camera please send me a photo.
Thanks
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )