Re: Re: bunch o' questions - sort of a story

To: Laifman@Flash.Net, tim beloney <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: bunch o' questions - sort of a story
From: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:00:01 -0800
Thanks Steve.  i think many of your principles do apply.  I never
thought to look, but it is indeed 100 degrees centigrade!  Hmmm.

The electric fan is because there's lot's of traffic in the Bay
Area.  maybe I should have had him go with a manual one.

So, the thermostat I know is working, I guess I need to check the
radiator cap somehow (?), and make sure the electric fan is coming
on.  I should also measure the true temperature of the water.  Maybe
I should try a different radiator fan too?

thanks!