Re: TAC

To: larry rominger <larrydr1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TAC
From: Steve Wickland <wickland@hotrail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:04:21 -0800
Larry,
There are those that think that TAC is highly critical.  If you
already own your car, why?  I do agree that it is great for a
buyer to see if purchasing a Tiger for investment purposes
or is buying a high dollar car.  If you already own it, drive
it and enjoy it!  That is what Tigers are really all about,
at least for me.

Steve W.