Re: TAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TAC
From: Brushy Creek Vineyards/Les Constable <brushyck@wf.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:03:31 -0600
How difficult would it be to certify more inspectors?  Although I live
in Texas I visit California and Seattle from time to time.  Could I get
certified as an inspector on one of these visits?  Since I have owned my
Tiger since 1967 I would think that would help.  And no, I do not need
my Tiger certified.  But, I can see that it would be valuable for some
and I am willing to give some time to help out in this region of the
country.

Perhaps someone could provide me with tickets to go get certified!:-)

Les Constable