Re: German Tiger

To: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Subject: Re: German Tiger
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:20:09 -0800
David Duncanson was at Tigers United XXII giving out tidbits of historical
information
when I heard him make the statement that there were 12 sold in Germany and that
is
the extent of my understandin on the subject.  As far as the car being
different I believe
that the Alpine script was the only difference.  My car by the way has the
original
dealer pot metal label on the trunk lid.

--
Larry Allbritton
B9472723