Re: windage tray mounting fasteners

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: Re: windage tray mounting fasteners
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:02:33 -0500
Theo, I have a box full of Ford OEM mounting bolts for the Boss 302 windage
tray. Just checked---6 DOZZ-6345-A, and 5359330-S2 screw & washers. I fitted
a Boss 302 windage treay to my Tiger years ago. When I got the tray, many
extra bolts were included. if you are interested, or others have a use for
them, let me know. The bolts are individually boxed. I have no use for them
now.
Al Johnson