Re: windage tray mounting fasteners

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: Re: windage tray mounting fasteners
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:48:18 -0500
The bolt is 7/16", the little fastening hex head bolt that screws into the head
of
it is 5/16." But the fastening bolt has an integral lock  washer that is about
the
diameter of a 3/4" shaft. If they don't work for you, maybe someone else is hot
for
OEM stuff in the original boxes. Seems to be an addiction for some of us
car-nuts.
Oh--I mislabled one of the parts numbers, the fastener is 359330-S2 and there
are 5
of them.
Al J.