RE: Hardtop Corner Pad

To: "'Daniel S. Eiland'" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: RE: Hardtop Corner Pad
From: "Colley, Chuck" <Chuck.Colley@wang.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:28:37 -0500
Dan, Dave, et all.,
Colorado Assn of Tiger Owners (CATO) had them advertised at SUNI III.
Contact CATO President Ken Tisdale at ktisdale@ix.netcom.com or the CATO
person who is supposed to have a new batch this week, Frank Bonifazi at
FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com . They advertised them for about
$50, as I remember.
All the Best,
funbeamChuck

B382001278

Dave,
    I remember someone mentioning the same product on the list.
Does anyone know who to contact to get this stuff?

    The alternative is to get a couple of Tiger owners to run along
side your Tiger holding up the hardtop so it won't touch the paint.
Of course high speed driving and turns are a little tricky.

Dan Eiland