Re: Suspension

To: tym@mediaone.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:28:28 PST
Hello Tym,
I wrote earlier (about 6 months ago) that I was faced with the same question
and went to Dale to have my suspension fixed. I don't know all ther other
solutions, but Dale's rear spring (along with his front suspension) has made
a new car out of my Tiger. I can now corner like never before. The car
really digs in, without lots of lean. My thought was that Dale must know
what he is doing since he races at tremendous speeds using the same
equipment that he bolted on to my car. Also, using his rear spring, you
don't need traction masters anymore. He engineering is not cheap to came by
though!
Scott