Re: Paint job

To: "Dave Binkley" <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Subject: Re: Paint job
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:30:42 -0700
Dave,

    I stripped all the trim; ie. windscreen and frame, lights, handles, all
ss trim, etc.. I left the engine mounted and the shop and I removed the
radiator and all surrounding accessories such as the generator, overflow
tank, brake booster, etc.. The wiring was disconnected at the clips and then
the engine and wiring were covered using aluminum foil to protect them from
any over spray. The company I used has a paint booth/oven to do all the
painting and curing. The car is put up on jacks and the tires and wheels are
removed. the wheel wells are covered and so was the interior which was left
intact. Will send some photos so you can see the car.

Dan