Hard Top Rear Window

To: "Tigers (E-mail)" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Top Rear Window
From: "BRENNAN,STUART (A-Andover,ex1)" <stuart_brennan@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:17:26 -0700
My new hard top rear window gasket is in the mail, so I'll be addressing
that project shortly.  My question is, should I put the gasket on the
window, then put all that into the top?  Or should I put the gasket on the
top, then put the window into it?  Which is easier?  I think this was
mentioned a while back on this list, but I couldn't find anything with
Listquest.

It looks like yesterday's software upgrade at the dial up ISP I use at home
has changed something so that Tigers@autox.team.net no longer sees the same
source address, and rejects my messages.  Otherwise, I can send and receive
just fine, and the Tiger messages are coming in OK.  The ISP is looking into
it, so I'm not going to unsubscribe/resubscribe just yet.  Maybe they'll fix
it, then I'd have to do it again.

Stu