Re: windscreen frames

To: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: windscreen frames
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:48:57 -0500
Chris, use the frame that fits your car, unless it is a real mess.  I
had a local glass company install by new windshield, rubber, and chrome
in the frame that was off the car.  They did it professionally, with
sealant, in 1/2 hour for $18 including tax.

>From everything I know, It would have taken me, 2-3 hours, plus sealant,
and it may have leaked, because I am not a pro at this.

For $18 let them do it.

The glass mechanic was a car guy, and we had a good time talking cars,
and I know he did a good job.

Larry