inquiry 032300f

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 032300f
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:22:24 -0600
        Hey, Tiger folk!
        Gee, the Tiger was "the fastest sports car for $3499" or whatever
the ads said; but I'll bet few of them left the dealer for that cost (just
like cars today)
        I wonder what the Garage Queen originally cost? Here's what was on
the car when _I_ bought it; assuming that all were installed by the dealer
when new, I am curious what the total "bill" would have been:

LAT2   Engine Dress-Up Kit ($69.00 per TBON)
LAT5   Traction Bars
LAT69  Talbot "Racing" mirrors
1223648 Ammeter
1228949 Electric Clock
1224171 Cigar Lighter
5112282-M Tonneau Cover

Any ideas on each of these accessories?

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333