Prestige,here-here

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prestige,here-here
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:16:06 -0500
Tiger owners being resourceful critters like they are, I hesitated to
mention Prestige wood dashes in lieu of refinishing the original dash
yourself, but, Prestige does offer a very nice product, and I think Rick
sells their product, too.

I originally bought veneer to refinish my dash, and found that the
plywood base of the original was too warped and damaged internally to
use as a base, and I bought one from Rick. I’m very happy with it, and
wholly recommend it to those who can't use the original one from their
car.

If you're looking for an original one to refinish, I think Al Johnson
might still have one for sale(chime in,please, Mr Mod).