Alpine for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine for sale
From: Alicia <dalaris@compaq.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:17:31 -0500
TOO MANY CARS

We have decided to concentrate on finishing our Tiger, and need to clean
out the garage.

For sale:

  Series V Red, original motor, driveable.  In need of a loving home, with
parts car.  Body on parts car in fair shape, many extra used parts; motors,
transmissions, doors, trunk lid, front clip, differential.  Boxes of used
parts.
Most parts are from Series V Alpines (appx 90 - 95%).  Prefer to sell as a
package deal, but may sell some parts seperate. (You pick out and pick-up).

Would like to get $2000 for all.  We are located near Binghamton, NY.

Please respond to our e-mail  dalaris@compaq.net or home phone 607-775-3820.
We only check our e-mail ever 1 or 2 days, so do not look for an immediate
response.  :-)

Dan and Alicia Laris
Windsor, NY