Re: Windshield installation

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield installation
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:08:43 -0800
I do have some rubber wedges but who knows if they are the originals. the
windshield was close before but I did not have any of the caulk strip under
the frame. I did get the glass in the frame a few minutes ago but I
installed the gasket backward first. it was easier then  I had anticipated
but I did not use any sealant. I hope the water stays out. well now it is
time to dig through the pile of trim that I have lying around. I have
already determined that the trim was fitted to the frame but the frame I
used had no trim. I guess I will have to find away to make due.
thanks
Chris in Hawaii