Re: Windshield installation

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield installation
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:35:22 +0000
"Daniel S. Eiland" wrote:

>  Good luck. Hope I didn't forget anything.
>
> Dan Eiland

Dan,

Good set of directions.  Going right into the How-To Section.

I would think you might have mentioned those small rubber alignment tapered
pieces
that fit at the rear of the windshield frame and angle the windshield to exactly
match the door wind wing vents.  Hopefully Chris has saved his old ones, as they
were custom for each installation.  If not, he may have to fabricate a number of
different wedge heights and try them out to assure the door wind wing closes
parallel and properly spaced from the windshield, leaving just enough room to
squeeze the new rubber side seal.

Steve