Cigar Lighter

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cigar Lighter
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 23:08:47 -0800
Listers:
    I wish to replace the metal plate which covers the hole for the
optional cigar lighter. I don't smoke but a cellular phone would be
nice.  According to the BON page 113, the
lighter should be black knob and silver trim. Does anyone know of one I
can purchase which looks similar to the original.  I mean does Napa, car
quest, etc. have one which looks close enough to the original to look
good? All suggestions are very appriciated.
        Thanks in advance for any and all help,   Mark