Dash/Prestige

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash/Prestige
From: Lon Walters <lon@sedona.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:52:06 -0700
My two cents having just ordered and installed one...charges the same to
anyone, so you might want to give the business to Rick (SS) or Dale (at
Dale's Restorations).

He was VERY backlogged in Jan when I tried to do this...he was also
moving his shop,  out so special orders were taking a bit of
time...check with the above sources to see if they have any in stock.

I gave up on the original side of things when my car registration blew
out of the cubby hole and soared like a hawk across the road...and
ordered one with a glove box cover...looks gorgeous...highly
recommend...