VINs

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: VINs
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:15:56 -0800
well I have spent all day trying to wire my wipers to no avail. they do work
though. I discovered this by connecting them to a battery charger. I have
three wires coming out of the motor that are covered in a faded cloth. one
looks to be red & green, one brown & green, and one appears to me green.
there is also a ground wire that is connected to the mounting bolts. when I
connect the battery charger to the G and the RG it will spin freely. when I
connect it another way it will return to the stop position. are the wipers
one or two speed? the wiring diagram only shows two wires going to the
wipers so I assumed one of the three that I had must have been a ground but
now I am not so sure. if you can help please do.
thanks
Chris in Hawaii