legal matter

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: legal matter
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:56:31 -0600
Carroll Shelby wrote:
>Listers,
>     I wanted to notify the Tiger list that a recent
>inventory discovered a warehouse full of brand new
>Mk. II Sunbeam Tigers that were being prepped for
>dealer delivery in 1967 but were inadvertently misplaced.
>All have 271 h.p. HiPo 289's, complete LAT accessories
>and factory chassis plates fastened with genuine rivets
>from JHde distributing.  I plan on selling all 5000 of these
>cars on eBay:

>http://www.ebay.slsgrbg.4bgbcks

>     As these cars are from my personal collection,
>this is not in any way a commercial endeavor and I was
>sure that all Sunbeam owners would want to be notified.
>Happy bidding!

Monsieur Shelby:
        As your previous court action vs. AC Cars, LTD., concerning the use
of the Cobra name should have made clear, brand names are the property of
the owner and not to be used without permission. Having been made aware of
your intent to sell Sunbeam Tigers, a trade name in our possession for some
years, we advise you that it is imperative that you cease and desist
immediately if you wish to avoid legal action.
        We have determined a staging point in Seabrook, Maryland, in your
country where you are to deliver all 5,000 of our cars.
        Sincerely,

Jean-Paul LeMans, Compte de Tigre
Brand Manager
PSA Peugeot Citroen