Re: legal matter

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: legal matter
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:33:44 -0800
TigerCoupe@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 03/28/2000 1:47:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> Laifman@Flash.Net writes:
>
> > .....I do know of ONE
> > Le Mans Coupe that was built just that way last year.
>
> I think you meant to say DAYTONA Coupe, didn't you Steve?  Another Laifman
> moment, no doubt. :)
>
> Dick

Dick,

To tell you the truth, I hardly know one Cobra from another, except they got
bigger and more brutal looking year by year.  I do remember watching them being
assembled on Imperial Highway.

The Coupe I am referring to, and there were just a few made, seemed to be what
the
Viper coupe was patterned (stolen) from. It was significantly different, to me,
as
it was very lean and clean, and all freshly rolled aluminum that has never seen
paint.

I was under the impression that these were Shelby's Le Mans entries, but they
very
well may have been for Daytona,  Were there 2 fastback coupes?

Anyway, it wasn't a case of forgetfulness as much as ignorance.

Thanks for the correction in names, if appropriate, but the comment about a new
old one still stands, and if you ever get up north to Los Angeles, I'll take you
there to see it.  It was at Woodley Park Shelby Day, 1 week before British Car
Day, and acquired and detailed by my mechanic.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/