Tars.......or tyres..........or tires....or

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tars.......or tyres..........or tires....or
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:42:32 +0100
Hello all,
I seem to remember someone posting a list of tires that can be squeezed
under the Tigger but I have no idea what I've done with it.
Here's the question:  What 15" tire/wheel (I want something that looks like
the classic MiniLite or some such) combination will fit into a stock Tiger
fenderwell. I don't want to do cutting/chiseling/laser surgery, etc., but I
DO want a larger footprint for the autocross.  I'm perfectly happy to buy
different offsets front to rear, have some thin spacers made (no, I don't
use the 2" honker, let the studs break type), or whatever.
Thanks!
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude