RE: ISO opinions on Tiger at ebay

To: "'Steve Pentlicki'" <Steve.Pentlicki@wcom.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ISO opinions on Tiger at ebay
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:25:16 -0700
Well, it's photogenic, anyway, but that doesn't mean much. I'd get in touch
with the owner and find out the VIN number, and the serial numbers off the
transmission and diff, and any other serial ID you can get a hold of. Get
Norm to check them in the Registry, and then you'll know a little more about
the history of the car. Get someone knowledgeable in Pittsburgh to look over
the car if you can. Are there any TAC types in that area?

Regards,
Theo