Re: steering wheel

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: steering wheel
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:28:50 -0800
I wish I had a tiger wheel. I have about 10 rear wheel cylinders, and did
not know there was a difference between tigers and alpines. it makes me
wonder what I have on there now? the fiat wheel would not say fiat, I just
like the two spokes and wood grain. I could get the whole fiat brake set up
for about $70 so I thought I would ask the list their opinion.
Chris in Hawaii