Re: steering wheel

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: steering wheel
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:17:44 -0800
Chris,

I was just pulling your chain a little about the steering wheel Chris, and
also taking the opportunity to express my own remorse at having parted with
my Tiger's original wheel many years ago. Now I do have a slightly used,
black leather, 14" LeCarra wheel I'd be happy donate to the cause. At least
you wouldn't have that Italian mahogany trading insults with the English
burly walnut.

You better check the rear brake cylinders and make sure that at least they
are both the same. Maybe you're lucky and have the bigger, S1&S2 Alpine
slaves. BTW, as I now have refreshed my memory, the smaller slaves were on
both Alpines S3&S4 and Tigers. They were changed again on the S5 Alpines,
but I don't know what the bore change was, if any.

TTFN,

Bob