Re: Strocker Motor

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>,
Subject: Re: Strocker Motor
From: "Ken Mattice" <cat347@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:26:28 -0800
My 347 uses 5.400" rods....is the coolest running Tiger that I am aware
of..Mostly on the thermostat at 160 degrees...and somehow it makes 410 ft.
lbs torque at 44oo rpm....and make a tad over 300 at 3000 rpms...Believe the
R/S ratio  to be 1.6.
What ought to be focused upon is the piston and ring pkg and how some of
those problems were solved..
Ken Mattice