RE: what is so special?

To: "'Chris Vaught'" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what is so special?
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:37:53 -0700
Chris,

The Lucas fittings give you reliability you just can't get anywhere else.
Fortunately. Seems to me, though, that 11 feet isn't enough for a Tiger,
since you have to go over the rear axle and into the trunk. Any comments
from people with Alpine and Tiger restoration experience? How long of a
cable is required to go along the correct route from the trunk (Tiger) or
from the battery box (Alpine) to the solenoid on the firewall?

Regards,
Theo