Just say NO to sledge hammers.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Just say NO to sledge hammers.
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:39:17 -0600
Hi gang,
I just got the 'european car' issue with Jeff Cushing's Tiger, and that
is one beautiful car. As was previously mentioned, the article once
again brought up the infamous 250 pound guy that supposedly whacked the
firewall until the engine fit. I have a friend who is 250 lbs, and there
is NO WAY that that guy could stand in the Tiger's engine compartment
and still have room to swing a hammer. I decided that maybe we need
bumper stickers or T-shirts or something:
http://members.home.net/tsmit/request.html

Enjoy,
Theo