Re: Just say NO to sledge hammers.

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Just say NO to sledge hammers.
From: "Chris J. Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:25:35 -0400
Actually, the installment of the inner fender supports required a section of
the frame to be removed, then hammered over to mate with the bottom end of
the Tiger exclusive rounded support piece.  This addition to the "Tiger
Line" body (one of many) was required to gain the room needed for the
exhaust manifolds.  This may not clear up the legend of the 250 lb. guy with
the hammer, but it might start the buzzing of bee wings to reach a noticable
decimal.

Chris in Trinidad