Hooter's

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Hooter's
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:45:27 -0600
Hi Lister's,

    Back again for more advice. Want to thank everyone who gave their input
on rebuilding the hooters. Now I want to check them before I re-install
them. How do I hook up the electrical to test the hooters? Does one side go
to ground while the other goes to positive? I did this and get nothing from
either of the horns. I know at least one of them worked when I removed them
and I'm pretty sure both were working. Only took one of them apart so the
other one has only been repainted. What am I doing wrong?

Dan Eiland