Hello

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello
From: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:37:51 -0400
Listers,

The dining room is painted, out-of-town weddings attended.  Tomorrow morning
I finally start tearing down the Tiger to a rolling chassis for the
strip-and-paint.

I've owned it (it's my first Tiger) since January, and I've been reading the
list since then.  Needless to say, I've already benfitted tremendously from
your experience -- the radiator is going straight to the shop for a Modine H
69 H core, for example.  I thought now might be a good time to introduce
myself and say thanks.  This isn't my first Ford V-8, so I hope that I can
return the favor by contributing a tidbit every now and then.

Any listers out there reasonably near Wilmington, Delaware?

Brian Moss
B382100598