Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:52:35 EDT
Listers, if any one has an interest in buying a Tiger here is some
information on one for sale in the Western New York area. The car is:

    1965 Mk1, VIN # B9470294LRXFE, car has LAT option wheels (unsure which
ones) Has a 289 engine with HP heads...possibly 5 bolt block, wide ratio
trans.
      Deal includes original 260, hard top needing assembly, tonneau cover,
car cover, original press kit, and shop manual.
      Asking price is $17,900.......If interested call (716) 634-9566 ( Bruce
Johnson ) He may be hard to get hold of ... leave message.
    I have no interest in this car, I'm just passing the information on as a
favoure.