Re: valve float

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: valve float
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:40:29 -0700
i do have a fuel filter on the inlet. in fact i have two. i have the fram
racing filter and a clear one before that i can see how much gunk is coming
from my tanks. i will remove the clear one and give it a whirl. i do not
know diddle about the springs, that is why i though valve float. i have not
messed with the heads besides having seats and a three angle valve job. i
want the edelbrock heads so why bother with these. BTW who was doing the
edelbrock heads and how did they turn out. it could be the ignition but i
have a good set up as long as it is working fine. there is a ceramic
resistor that i am using. will it hurt anything to jumper past it? i would
hate to bun up the coil or dist. as much work as i have put into this i
still want more power. i think a tranny or rear gear swap will be in the
works first though.
thanks
chris in hawaii