i am on the road

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: i am on the road
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 17:58:19 -0700
good news my tiger is now safety checked, insured, and registered. as you
all know my vin was missing so it is registered under the jal. Hawaii does
not have a assigned vin program, the crush them so please no harassment
about how it is registered. I will fix it in Texas, soon. well I am off for
a cruise. thanks to all of you for your parts, advice, and knowledge. I
could not have done it without the list. I went from a bare hull to a driver
(w/o paint) in 8 months or so, including several months of sea time. I just
hope it all stays together. I think I will tighten all nuts and bolts again
on Friday.
thanks
Chris in Hawaii