Re: Hand carry to Australia

To: mark.w.olson@intel.com
Subject: Re: Hand carry to Australia
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:20:29 EDT
Mark,

Your offer to carry Tiger items to Australia is most generous.  I don't have
anything for you to carry there, but I could use your help just the same.

Years ago, LM Tiger ADU179B was owned by Rick Marks of Sydney.  He visited my
home once, and just before his departure he spotted an original, mint air
cleaner assembly in my garage.  He had been looking for one for his street
Tiger and just had to have it at any cost, so I finally relented and agreed
to sell it to him.  We did not have time to agree on a price because he was
already running late for his flight back to Australia, so I let him take the
piece with the understanding that we would work something out after he got
home.  Well, you can guess what happened.  I never heard from him again.
Finally I wrote him a nasty letter, which he never answered.  I even called,
and his wife, who answered, confirmed that he had received the letter.  So he
still has the air cleaner, and I never got a penny for it.

If you should run across Rick in Sydney, would you please do one of the
following:

a.  Punch the bastard in the nose, recover the air cleaner, and bring it back
to me.
b.  Punch the bastard in the nose, extract $500US from him, and bring it back
to me.
c.  Bring the bastard back to me.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dick Barker