LeMans Tiger print

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: LeMans Tiger print
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 15:56:57 -0700
Tigers,

Recently, I purchased 2 of the LeMans Tiger prints by Simon Blake.  They are
a beautiful rendition of the famous photo with the LeMans Tiger and the
Dunlop Bridge in the background.  These prints are numbered and signed by
Mr. Blake.  Unfortunately, these prints arrived damaged due to an inferior
packaging scheme.
Attempts locating Mr. Blake have been fruitless.  Has anyone had a similar
experience?  The CAT newsletter has the advertisement for these prints.  Do
they also have a way to contact him?  Any assist on this would be
appreciated, as I am anxious to frame an unmolested edition.

Tim