Re: Water Wetter

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Wetter
From: "Cullen Bennett" <r51465@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:01:13 -0700
Chris,
I do not have first hand experience with the "Water Wetter" product, but
I know a "gal" that had a Corvette (nasty word,
puth....puth...(spitting)) who swears by it. She had been fighting
severe heating problems on a severely over-built Big Block even with an
aluminum radiator until she used it. She uses only distilled water, some
sort of pump lubricant and "water wetter" now. In the desert, antifreeze
is not required, but a waterpump lubricant is highly suggested as a
substitute. As I recall, the "wetter" is made by a company called Red
Line.
Cullen in Tempe AZ