Re: highway - Head Pull

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: highway - Head Pull
From: "Robert Dobrowski" <rsdslp@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 19:06:55 -0700
I unfortunately was forced to pull the heads three times in the last two
years. The rear pushrods are simply pulled up a couple of inches and rubber
banded to the rocker stud. The real hard part is getting a socket on the
Left rear head bolt and the right rear exhaust manifold bolt. I resorted to
making a couple of dogleg adapters.