RE: Puke Bottle and Air Dams

To: "'James Barrett'" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Puke Bottle and Air Dams
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:37:15 -0600
At last, the stylist for the AMT Tiger model reveals himself! Jim, you
didn't by any chance have a targa-top rollbar on your car at the time?

On the overflow bottle thing: I've used a '78 Honda Civic overflow bottle
before. They measure about 4" diameter, about 10" high, and they mount using
a little sheetmetal plate that can be bolted or riveted to the inside of the
fender or the rad support. Most other import cars of that era (early to mid
eighties) ought to have suitably small overflow tanks.

Regards,
Theo