RE: Convertible and LAT Hood

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>,
Subject: RE: Convertible and LAT Hood
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:02:42 -0700
Tim,

Can't help with the top, but can be of some assistance with Kent as he is a
friend.

Keep calling that same number.  Make sure you tell them to put on the note
that you are interested in a hood for your Tiger.  As Kent works some pretty
weird hours, make sure that you give them BOTH a work and home number and
note the best times to call...particularly how late is too late.  Kent likes
to work the graveyard shift for some reason, so you can expect him to return
you phone call pretty late at night.

Finally, if you need me to, I will try and stop by the shop over the next
couple of days and see if I can't scare him up.  Send me your contact
information off-line and I will see what I can do to get your message
through.

Good luck on the top.  Last one I did was on my (long-gone) Datsun 2000.
Or, was it the TR-6????  A mind is a terrible thing to waste....or, am I
just having a Senior Moment??   ;-)

Regards,

Allan
B9472373