Re: LAT hood, canvas tops

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LAT hood, canvas tops
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:35:26 EDT
Lister's: A buddy of mine is looking for a LAT hood in fiberglass or carbon
fiber. I believe the carbon fiber ones are made in England, but I'm not sure.
Anyone know who is making them, how to get in touch, and how many $$$ ? Iv'e
seen recent posts about Kent at Aerodyne but noone has listed a phone number
for him. Also, he is interested in a canvas top. I believe a company called
Carribou Classics specializes in canvas tops but I haven't seen any ads for
them lately. Anyone know how to get in touch with them, or does Martha carry
those now ? As always, thanks for the help!!!

Ray
B9473174