RE: LAT hood, canvas tops

To: <RayKReese@aol.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LAT hood, canvas tops
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:15:40 -0700
Ray,

Almost forgot.  Last I heard, Jeff Cushing was having carbon fiber hoods
produced.  The last phone numbers I had for Jeff Cushing are: 714-540-0225
and Fax at 714-540-7076.  Jeff will probably pick-up on this message and get
back to you.  Sorry, but I misplaced his email address.

Regards,

Allan
9472373