Re: Ignitions

To: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Ignitions
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 19:44:43 -0700
Steve,

Accel is now part of Mr Gasket. You can download the instructions for your
distributor from their site. I don't know the model you have, but you can
check them for yourself at

         http://www.mrgasket.com/accel.htm

For example, if your distributor is a 71000 series, then the PDF
instructions are at

         http://www.mrgasket.com/accelpdf/71000Dist.pdf

I note in these instructions that the coil resistance must be less than 1
Ohm and you also must bypass any ballast resistor. You can back up to

         http://www.mrgasket.com/

And check out their other complete offering of products and services.

Brgds,

Bob