Rear Window Trim Clips.

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Window Trim Clips.
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:54:27 -0400
A bunch of years back, were there replacement hardtop rear window trim
clips available that were not the right shape?

Needless to say, I just spent a fun hour or so this afternoon trying to
get the rear window into my hardtop.  The rubber worked fine, but those
stupid clips would always end up sproinged out in some weird position.
It seemed like the tab that should go between the gasket and the hardtop
should have been longer and positioned more toward the center of the
clip.  The tab would not go under the gasket, so the bottom part, that's
supposed to sitting the slot against the trip, would be lifting out of
the slot and pushing outward.  I tried them as original, and with the
tabs bent up and down slightly.  Any clues, anybody?

I've probably had these for a decade or so, and I don't remember who I
got them from.

Stu